Admission for PG Programme (Session 2021-22):
USTM offers the following Post Graduate programme under different departments for the academic session 2021-22:
How to obtain Application Form & Prospectus:
- Candidate seeking admission to any of the above mentioned programme at University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya (USTM), can fill up online application through “Apply Online” link in the home page of the website. After filling up of all relevant information given in the online form applicant may submit the form after payment of application fee of Rs 700 ( 1000/ for MBA) only through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit card. After submission of online form, applicant will receive a copy of the acknowledgment to their registered E-mail and they may keep a hard copy of the acknowledgment for future reference. Hard copy of the acknowledgment need not required to send /submit to the university.
- Candidate can obtain the prescribed Application form along with prospectus from the Administrative Office of university campus at 9th Mile, Kling Road, Baridua . The cost of the form & prospectus is 700/- ( Rs 1000/- for MBA).
- Candidate may download the form & prospectus from university website www.ustm.ac.in. Fee of the form may be paid at the time of submission of the form in cash or DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of “University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya” payable at Guwahati.
- The Application form & Prospectus may also be obtained by sending a crossed Demand Draft(DD) of any nationalized bank with amount of Rs 775/ (1075 for MBA) drawn in favour of “University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya” payable at Guwahati along with a self addressed envelope of 30 X 25 cm size. IPO/ Cheque/MO will not be accepted.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Procedure for Submission of Application Form:
- The Completely filled up Application form along with self-attested Xerox copy of all academic documents can be submitted to the Administrative office of the University at 9th Mile, Khanapara, Baridua – Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya-793101.
- Three recent (passport size) colored photographs duly self-attested should be affixed on the application form. The application forms with different photographs are liable to be rejected. These photographs are to be pasted with gum and should not be stapled or pinned. Photocopies of photographs are not acceptable.
- Application Form must be filled in and duly signed by the applicant/parent/guardian. If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same course, the reason may be explained by the candidate. Incomplete application form (s) shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates whose results have not been declared, may also apply for admission, provided they are able to submit the result/ certificate of the qualifying examination before the last date of admission for respective programmes. Any subsequent production of result/ certificate of the qualifying examination shall not vest in the candidate any right of admission.
Completely filled up applications may be sent by speed post/ general post/courier to campus office address as follows:
The Controller and Examinations & Admissions
University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya
Khanapara, 9th Mile, Kling Road
Baridua, Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya-793101
Phone: 0361 2895072
Admission will be based on the basis of merit (percentage secured in the qualifying examination) of the candidate. After scrutinizing the forms, the Controller of Examinations & Admissions will prepare the merit list & selected candidates will be informed.
For MBA admission, written test (USTM-CAT) will be conducted by University, followed by Personal Interview (PI) & Group Discussion (GD) at University campus. Candidates having valid score card of CAT/MAT/XMAT etc will be exempted from USTM-CAT and such candidate may directly appear for PI & GD. The final merit list for admission in MBA will be prepared considering percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, score of USTM-CAT/MAT/CAT/XMAT and marks obtained in PI & GD.
NB: For detail information you can write us