Admission for Diploma Programme (Session 2022-23):
USTM offers the following Diploma programmes under different departments for the academic session 2022-23:
[NB: * Newly introduced Pogrammes in the Current Academic Year]
How to obtain Application Form & Prospectus:
- A candidate seeking admission to any of the above-mentioned programme at the University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya (USTM), can fill up an online application through the “Apply Online” link on the home page of the website. After filling up all relevant information given in the online form applicant may submit the form after payment of application fee of Rs 700/- only through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit card. After submission of the online form, applicants will receive a copy of the acknowledgment to their registered E-mail and they may keep a hard copy of the acknowledgment for future reference. A hard copy of the acknowledgment need not be required to send /submitted to the university.
- The candidate can obtain the prescribed Application form along with the prospectus from the Administrative Office of the university campus at 9th Mile, Kling Road, Baridua. The cost of the form & prospectus is 700/-.
- Candidate may download the form & prospectus from university website www.ustm.ac.in. A fee of the form may be paid at the time of submission of the form in cash or DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of the “University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya” payable at Guwahati.
- The Application form & Prospectus may also be obtained by sending a crossed Demand Draft (DD) of any nationalized bank with the amount of Rs 775/ drawn in favour of “University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya” payable at Guwahati along with a self-addressed envelope of 30 X 25 cm size. IPO/ Cheque/MO will not be accepted.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Procedure for Submission of Application Form
- The Completely filled up Application form along with a self-attested Xerox copy of all academic documents can be submitted to the Administrative Office of the University at 9th Mile, Khanapara, Baridua – Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya-793101.
- Three recent (passport size) colored photographs duly self-attested should be affixed on the application form. The application forms with different photographs are liable to be rejected. These photographs are to be pasted with gum and should not be stapled or pinned. Photocopies of photographs are not acceptable.
- The Application form must be filled in and duly signed by the applicant/parent/guardian. If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same course, the reason may be explained by the candidate. Incomplete application form (s) shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates whose results have not been declared may also apply for admission, provided they are able to submit the result/ certificate of the qualifying examination before the last date of admission for respective programmes. Any subsequent production of result/ certificate of the qualifying examination shall not vest in the candidate any right of admission.
Completely filled up applications may be sent by speed post/ general post/courier to campus office address as follows:
The Controller of Examinations & Admissions
University of Science & Technology Meghalaya
Khanapara, 9th Mile, Kling Road
Baridua, Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya-793101
Admission will be based on the basis of merit (percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination) of the candidate. After scrutinizing the forms, the Controller of Examinations & Admissions will prepare the merit list & selected candidates will be informed.
The entrance test will be conducted for the D.Pharm programme by the University. The date of entrance will be intimated to the applicants.
For detailed information, you can write us