Dr. Mohd. Zaki Shamim
Academic Qualification – M.Sc. (Nutritional Sciences), Ph.D. (Food and Nutrition)
Specialization – Food Science and Nutrition, Community Nutrition, Therapeutic Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Study on nutritional status and dietary practices of kalpvaasies at kumbha mela, Allahabad.
- Impact of Solid State Fermentation (SSF) on the nutritive value of rice.
- Development of Low Glycemic Index (GI) Herbal Food.
- Nutritional Composition of Weaning Food Using Malted Cereal and Pulses Flour for Infants.
- Nutrient Profiling and Antioxidant Potential of Three Different Varieties of Zingiber officinale
- Sensory Evaluation of Nutritious Herbal Noodles Developed by Utilization of Aegel Marelos Leave Powder.
- Sensory Evaluation of Nutritious Herbal Bread Developed by Incorporation of Dill Leaves Powder