Dr. Mayuri Devee
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: M.Sc., Ph.D.
SPECIALIZATION: High Energy Physics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Condensed Matter Physics
Areas of interest: High Energy Physics (Phenomenology), Quantum chromodynamics, Higher order QCD corrections, Elementary Particle Physics, Neutrino Physics.
Peer Reviewed Publications: (Impact Factor: EPJC- 4.843, NPB- 3.185, IJP-1.242)
- Effect of shadowing and antishadowing corrections to the evolution of gluon density at small-x, IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Accepted) 2020.
- Analysis of the small-x behavior of gluon distribution and a search for gluon recombination, Nuclear Physics B 885 (2014) 571–582. Co-Author: K. Sarma.
- Nonlinear GLR-MQ evolution equation and Q2-evolution of gluon distribution function, European Physical Journal C 74 (2) (2014) 2751. Co-Author: K. Sarma.
- Evolution of singlet structure functions from DGLAP equation at next-to-next-to-leading order at small-x, European Physical Journal C 72 (6) (2012) 2036. Co-Author: K. Sarma.
- Solution of singlet Dokshitzer-Gribov-Lipatov-Altarelli-Parisi evolution equation in next-to-next-to-leading order at small-x, Indian Journal of Physics 86 (2) (2012) 141–144. Co-Authors: Baishya and J. K. Sarma.
Book chapters published:
- Regge like behaviour of gluon distribution function in the framework of nonlinear GLR-MQ evolution evolution; Basic and Applied Physics: Recent Advances, Narosa Publishing House. ISBN: 978-81-8487-517-1 (2016).
- Q2 evolution of Gluon distribution predicted by DGLAP equation at NNLO, Recent Trends in Basic Science Researches, ISBN: 978-81-933-69005.
- Participated as an Invited Member in the XVI Workshop on High Energy Physics Phenomenology held at Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati during December 1 – 10, 2019.
- Contributory talk in the “16th International Conference on Topics in Astroparticle and Underground Physics” held at Toyama International Conference Center, Toyama, Japan during September 9-13, 2019.
- Contributory talk in the “International Conference in Nuclear and Particle Physics” held at Viswa Bharati University, Shantiniketan, Kolkata during February 3-5, 2019.
- Contributory talk in the 23rd DAE-BRNS International Symposium on High Energy Physics held at IIT, Madras during December 10-14, 2018.
- Contributory talk in the International Conference on Matter at Extreme Conditions: Then & Now held at Bose Institute, Kolkata during 15 – 17 January, 2014.
Contributory talk in the International Conference on Triggering Discoveries in High Energy Physics at the University of Jammu, Jammu during 9 – 14 September, 2013