Dr. Arabinda Chandra Nath
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: M.Sc., B. Ed., Ph.D.
SPECIALIZATION: Organic Chemistry
- Completed one MRP for two Years duration on ” Waste Muga Pupae: Its Lipid Profile and Probable Utilization. ” in the Year 2007.
- Obtained Ph.D. Degree on 26.02. 2008 on the topic entitled ” Waste Muga Pupae: Its Lipid Profile and Possible Utilization. “
- Presented a research paper entitled ” Waste Muga Pupae: Its Lipid Profile and Possible Utilization ” in the International seminar organized by the XXIst Congress of the International Sericultural Commission, held in Athens, Greece (Europe) from 3rd-6th Nov.,2008.
Published three research papers:
- Studies on the performance of fingerlings of cirrhinus mrigala fed on experimental diets containing de-oiled waste muga silkworm pupae.
- Estimation of polyunsaturated fatty acids present in waste muga silkworm pupae, antharaea assama and its utility.
- Separation and identification of fatty acids present in muga lipid and their utility.