31st March, 2017: ERD Foundation by its name has become synonymous with two significant words that dominate the world of education, excellence & achievement. The continuous process of achieving excellence in academics, research activities and innovations at ERDF knows no bound. This unquenched thirst for excellence, to cross the existing benchmark and the belief that we can do it, focused and single-minded attempt to achieve, all signify that ERD Foundation will stand out in the run-of the mill educational institutions, their cacophony.
We are proud to announce that this year we have four students who have cracked GATE from Regional Institute of Science & Technology, from University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya two students cracked CSIR-NET, one student cracked UGC NET and one IIT-JAM. With their achievements we can proudly say, “Yes, ERD Foundation has made it”. Starting from a humble beginning with just one computer and four students in the year 2001, ERD Foundation has made presence felt in the farthest corner of North East through its integrated educational network providing education from KG to PG to PhD.
The ERDF family extends its heartiest congratulation to our achiever students
Our Students who cracked National Competitive Exams
1. Khikeya Semi (M Sc Botany): CSIR-NET (Life Science)
2. Moirangthem Veigyabati (M Sc Zoology) : CSIR-NET (Life Science)
3. Lilika K Zhimomi(MA Rural Development): UGC-NET
4. Ankur Jyoti Phukan(BTech, RIST): GATE
5. Souvik Dey (BTech, RIST): GATE
6. K Vitoka Awomi (BTech, RIST): GATE
7. Sudipto Nayan Puzari (BTech, RIST): GATE
8. Delan Rongpipi ( B.Sc Biotech, USTM): IIT-JAM